Things that have made me smile today...

- Grayson is feeling better!

- Easton is very spunky today. (Which is a blessing and a curse.)

- I am working on a cross-stitch for the baby's room (more on that later) and I am so close to being done, I can almost taste it. 

- Easton leaned in and was watching something on Grayson's ipad with him and they just had a moment of brotherly love. And I felt like they looked so much alike for maybe the first time ever. And then I could picture a blonde little chick in there with them and it made me smile.

- I rearranged the pantry and some cabinets today because they were a mess. The kids would just pick whatever they wanted out of the pantry and eat it - so I had to put a stop to that.

- Today marks the half way point with my heart monitor. Tomorrow I will change it out - it lasts 7.5 days. Which means I have 15 more days left! I am looking forward to getting this adhesive gunk off my chest and being able to shower without it on! I did hear from the company this past week that they weren't getting any information from the transmitter and they asked me to make sure I had turned it on. I know that they works with elderly people but really. :) It was turned on, no issue there, but given the rural area where we live, they don't have cellular access to it. She told me when I go out and about I should see if it is working, but I told her that I don't go anywhere. Seriously. I have not left our town in two weeks.

- Grayson's speech therapy was denied by our insurance company, so our speech therapist fought it and won! We start back next week! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

43 and worried

He's he-ere!

Show and Tell Tuesdays | Momfessional Moments