Mike took me on a hot date today during my lunch break today ;) We went to Donato's. It was so nice to get out of the office after a frustrating couple of hours and spend some time with my very favorite person.
Show and Tell Tuesdays | Momfessional Moments
Today I am linking up with Andrea at Momfessionals to share a little bit about my Momfessional Moments. You know those things you do that you feel a little guilty and embarrassed about, but you do it as a means to survive! We go for drives. A LOT. Grayson loves riding in the car. It is one of his favorite activities. And since I got my new car in November, it is also my new favorite activity. If I am feeling bored, or anxious or if someone is screaming and just won't stop, I load them up in the car and we go for a drive. I can turn my music on and turn my seat warmer up, and I am as happy as a clam. Good thing gas is cheap right now. I let my kids watch The Tonight Show. I have loved Jimmy Fallon for many years. And I usually try to catch it on Hulu after it airs each night. But lets face it, he's probably not the best example for my kids. We don't usually watch the guests - just the first part where he does his monologue, hashtag and thank you note segments. Once ...

Comments
Post a Comment